AAI's Strategic centers are involved in testing and evaluation, education opportunity programs, education research, family optimization, software development, and more. Our Strategic Centers collaborate with agencies, organizations, and non-profits at both the local and national level to help our partners achieve their goals. Browse the links below to explore each center.
- Accessible Teaching, Learning, & Assessment Systems (ATLAS)
- Agile Technology Solutions (ATS)
- Center for Certification and Competency-Based Education (C3BE)
- Center for Evaluation and Educational Leadership (CEEL)
- Center for Educational Opportunity Programs (CEOP)
- Center for Montessori Research (CMR)
- Center for Public Partnerships & Research (CPPR)
AAI’s Tactical Centers are informed by the vision of individual faculty. Our Tactical Centers enhance, support, and elaborate on the Institute’s mission through applied research and unique approaches. Learn more about each tactical center below.